Suitability of Rapid Labels
Tuesday, 5 April 2016 | Victoria
Hello and welcome back to Rapid Address Labels and our blog. Throughout this post I would like to take the time to advise you on the best practical uses for the labels that we supply. Whilst we are very proud to promote our labels as being very good quality and suitable for many purposes I'm sure you can appreciate there are some uses our products are just not recommended for so here is a guide on what we suggest would be the best possible uses of our labels.
- Clean, smooth, dry surfaces
- Greetings Cards & other paper and card products
- Packaging (Cellophane bags, boxes, envelopes etc)
- Most types of plastics
- Waterproof print allows for use with damp hands. (However, avoid prolonged exposure to wet/dampness to prevent paper labels getting wet)
- Adhesive will not stick to dirty, greasy or wet surfaces
- Avoid use on items subject to continuous handling as friction can cause print to fade. (e.g. Ipads, Phones, Laptops)
- Not recommended for permanent use on fabrics. However temporary use may be suitable subject to the type of fabric.
If you are still unsure about whether our labels are suitable for your requirements please don't hesitate to contact our customer support team via our Contact Us page and we will help you with your query.